Sunday, December 7, 2008

Reflections on an American version of a Lucia celebration

Basement, warming up before first breakfast
(first breakfast began at 7:20 ish am)
Mother/Daughter photo
basement
Pre-first-breakfast chorus warm up
I shot this video as the first of four breakfasts opened early yesterday morning. I stopped recording just before "Lucia" and her court began reciting different scriptures that refer to the Light. (I was afraid it would be too long to use here if I continued recording.)

This view is from my position behind the handbell tables:

1 comment:

walking said...

Y'ALL ARE GREAT SINGERS AND MUSICIANS!!!!

My ear for music is quite finicky, and I think the music was fabulous and beautiful . . . I loved the video!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter