Friday, February 5, 2010

Homeschool Library Builder dot com - a TOS Crew Review


A few vendors are repeats on our Crew of reviewers, and Homeschool Library Builder is one that I reviewed last year.

Homeschool Library Builder is an online used bookstore for anyone who'd like to order, not just homeschoolers. Here's their "about" page.

Since I reviewed them last year, I have ordered from them a couple of times, as a paying customer.

Hint: You'll want to sign up for their newsletter so that you'll receive notifications of special discounts and sales. They do not bombard me with e-mail (I like that). HERE is a link to the most recent newsletter. It happens to contain information regarding a couple of discounts, 20% for the month of February and a 35% discount that helps Haiti on Superbowl Sunday.

I like the sales that include dollar bins at Homeschool Library Builder. HLB describes the condition of each book on the web site, and my experience with them is positive. The descriptions are accurate. My shipments have arrived via media mail, which takes a little longer, but the boxes have been in good shape and they sent what I ordered.

HLB is a good place to look for an out-of-print book.

Become a member and earn points toward even more savings at HLB.

I've had a positive experience with Homeschool Library Builder. We were not given any freebie to use in order to review this resource.

You may read the reviews of HLB by my Crewmates here.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter