Sunday, September 28, 2008

Full Disclosure

Disclosure Policy


This policy is valid from 29 September 2008

"Homeschooling, Autism & Stuff", formerly called "New To Homeschooling (but not new to autism)" is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog rarely accepts any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions, and all ads will be clearly marked as such.

I will and do accept and keep free products from companies as an independent reviewer (I can't review an item without having the item); from companies through The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew of reviewers; or Wiley Publishing; The B & B Media Group; Zondervan; Brookes Publishing; Skyhorse Publishing; or other publisher or from an occasional independent company or individual; and through MamaBuzz. All product reviews are clearly marked and labeled.

"Homeschooling, Autism & Stuff", formerly called "New To Homeschooling (but not new to autism)" abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the topics or posts made in this blog and that content or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored (in exchange for a review) content.

Two types of product review

The owner of "Homeschooling, Autism & Stuff", formerly called "New To Homeschooling (but not new to autism)" is sometimes compensated with a product in exchange for my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. I do not receive monetary compensation for such reviews. Even though I am given products as compensation in order to use and review, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Sometimes, I blog about products that I purchased for my use at home. Sometimes I blog about freebies.

I always distinguish for the reader the type of review I share, letting the reader know whether I received the product in exchange for a review, or whether I purchased the product and desire to share the resource with others, in hopes that it would help another family.

I hold relationships with the following organizations as a product reviewer: Wiley Publishing and Jossey-Bass; Brookes Publishing; The B&B Media Group; Zondervan; Skyhorse Publishing; MamaBuzz; and The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew. I sometimes review items for independent individuals or companies. I occasionally accept for review products that are marketed to families with children on the autism spectrum for the organization Bridges4Kids.

I am not an affiliate with any company at this time. I do not profit if you purchase an item that I blogged about. I have no financial interest or gain from your purchase of an item that I blogged about.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter