Monday, November 3, 2008

TOS Homeschool Crew REVIEW: Homeschool Library Builder dot com (free shipping)

I am so enjoying learning about new resources because I am a part of a review crew. I was recently introduced to the Homeschool Library Builder. You don't have to be a homeschooler to enjoy this internet bookstore! They have a little bit of everything, including some out-of-print and hard-to-find books. Every time I browse the website, I find books I think I need! ;) I always click on the clearance section first!

An fyi for families like mine who are using some wordless books (because words can be an obstacle to comprehension), the "picture books" category does not = "wordless".

I have not placed an order yet, so I can't vouch for how their descriptions match the actual product, and I can't vouch for their customer service or shipping, either. I'll post here when I complete an order.

Right now, they are offering free shipping:

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter