Tuesday, January 5, 2010

GFCF+++ Cornbread

My GFCFSFer doesn't get cornbread very often. I bought a mix once, a long time ago (eight years ago, I'd guess) , and it was rubbery and horrid. I keep forgetting to start the blender batter cornbread early in the day.

I don't have a corn stick pan. My grandmother used to make cornbread sticks. I want a cornbread pan.

So, tonight, I used Cybele Pascal's recipe for corn sticks, 'cept I fried them in oil in a pan on the stovetop.

They're not the prettiest thing in the world, but they taste pretty good, if I do say so myself. My glutenfreecaseinfreeetcetc girl ate quite.a.few of them. :)

(My Studypod book holder comes in handy in the kitchen.)


PS: The fried cornbread is reallyreally good cold...

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter