Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Laura Geller ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be "high maintenance" where hair and make-up were concerned. Three children and one regression into autism later, and "high maintenance" flew out the window. So did make-up.

Six-ish years ago, I saw Laura Geller presenting her Balance and Brighten product on QVC. I liked the description of it, although I was skeptical. It's a powder that's really a liquid, if that makes any sense. I have really dry skin. I can't do powders. They dry me out too much. And I hate liquid makeup. Too messy. Laura Geller was applying the Balance and Brighten foundation to models faces with a brush. Knowing I could return it if I didn't like it, I ordered it.

LOVE it. It is the fastest foundation I have ever used. I honestly don't know if it's the Balance and Brighten itself or if it is the combination of Spackle + Balance and Brighten, but I quit having days where my make-up would sometimes streak.

At Vacation Bible School two weeks ago, someone complimented my complexion. My complexion was enhanced with my Balance and Brighten.

Not only am I impressed with the product, I'm impressed when I receive a product with a glitch.

Bottom line for this blog post: Laura Geller customer service is *stellar*! Laura Geller customer service, thank you for taking such good care of me.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter