Sunday, January 1, 2012

Free e-Class: 8 WEEKS TO REAL FOOD

I really enjoy telling you about resources, and I REALLY ENJOY sharing FREEBIES with you.

Here's a free resource from a great company for you.

Vintage Remedies
is offering a free 8-week e-Class called 8 Weeks to Real Food.

I own several books from Vintage Remedies (including Kitchen Herbals and Vintage Remedies 4 Girls and I have a Jessie Hawkins lecture on CD and I have attended her presentations at homeschool conventions. She helped my daughter and me a couple of months ago when my girl was going through a tough eczema flare-up. Jessie is a wonderful teacher and a wealth of information.)

I signed up for the class.

Check it out.

Go HERE to register.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter