Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Hope Mills GF Products

I found new-to-me gluten free mixes at a little market that opened recently near my Mom and Dad's town.

I bought a chocolate cupcake mix and a vanilla cupcake mix. The chocolate cupcakes are quite good! (I have not made the vanilla cupcakes yet.) I replaced the butter with safflower oil and I replaced the milk with coconut drink. I also added more of the coconut drink than the back of the box called for. The cupcake batter seemed too thick and dry with the amount called for in the directions. I also baked them 22 minutes instead of the longer time recommended on the back of the box.

We have taste tested them - they are tasty! I'll buy this brand again!
The ingredient list is located here.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter