Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Impulse Buy

Old Navy stores have a variety of trinkets and junk by the checkout lanes. One item caught my eye recently and I bought it on impulse:

http://www.melissaanddoug.com/pink-sticker-collection-art-and-crafts

My homeschooler is using the stickers to illustrate some stories this morning. (She just asked me how to spell "believe".)

*LOVE*

Definitely not junk.  I thought it might keep her busy during her brother's baseball games.  I never thought about it as a potential homeschool resource for a child who is on the autism spectrum (a typically developing child may enjoy using the stickers as illustrations as well). We could compose some stories together, or she and a friend could compose some stories together. 

Why didn't I think to buy several of them and the blue version, too?? (smacking hand to forehead) 

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter