Monday, February 8, 2016

GrubMarket Review



GrubMarket - Organic for the 99%

My family got to review a box from GrubMarket. GrubMarket allows you to simply log on and order what you want. No subscriptions required. Yes, they offer subscriptions, but you are not tied in to a subscription if you choose not to be. They offer free shipping when you order more than $49. (Orders $49 and under have a $7 delivery fee.)

Here's what we got:

A pineapple, a grapefruit, an orange, a pomegranate, a couple of pears, a couple of apples, an avocado, and a package of dates. The fruit was well packed in crinkly shredded paper and the delicate fruits were wrapped in little sheets of paper.

I am experiencing some histamine intolerance issues and cannot eat the pineapple or citrus or the avocado and left them for hubby and the kids. The food is fresh, arrived packed well, and is nice to look at. No rotten pieces or brown fruit. Very appealing and tasty. The organic dates are my favorite! I live in "Podunk" where organic produce can be difficult to find, especially in the winter. I love that I had this delivered right to my front door.

Browsing the web site makes me hungry. The cheddar cauliflower, yellow squash, and organic apples look delicious. GrubMarket has home goods, baby items, pet supplies, a very wide variety. I am happy to know about them.

If you'd like to order, use the code GRUB20 for 20% off your first order.



Yes, I will order. I am eyeing the college box with anticipation. That will be a great box to send for finals week. There are gluten free products

GrubMarket is on Facebook here. Follow GrubMarket on twitter, here.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter