Monday, April 28, 2014

Gluten Free (etc) Food Finds

I won tickets to a gluten-free food fair and a Bumblebee prize pack and a gift box of random-brand gluten free items! :) I found several new-to-me items. I thought they may be new-to-you, too. I really like the opportunity to sample foods before I buy them.

Why is this product not available locally?


This raspberry crumb tart (ingredients listed in next photo) is available from Cuisine Cube.
Cuisine Cube was giving samples.
I think this tart was my favorite thing of the day.



Freedom has several cereals that my daughter may eat
http://www.freedomfoods.com.au/HOME.aspx


Enjoy Life may be my favorite company ever!
My girl loves the samples of the smores bars and cherry bars that I got.




No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter