Friday, October 23, 2009

Five Star Publications, Inc: Designer Copper Bookmarks

It's beautiful jewelry for a book!

Made in the United States (in Arizona), of beautiful copper, Linda Radke, president of Five Star Publications, Inc, offers a choice of three designer bookmarks for readers and gift givers.

Priced at $11.95, the bookmarks are "custom-designed using quality copper and Swarovski crystals and pearls."

Five Star Publications, Inc., sent me, at no charge (in order to review here on my blog), the angel design. Readers, I gushed when I opened it -- the bookmark is beautiful! As I anticipated receiving it, I was afraid the copper would be flimsy, and it is not. How can it be thick enough to hold the page, while not marring the page, but not be flimsy. Well, somehow, it works! :) The little angel is adorable.

I've never used a fancy bookmark -- I'm the one who uses bookmarks made from card stock and loses them and winds up using simply a scrap of paper. This is one we'll keep up with at our house, and for the time being, my middle schooler and I will fight over share it. I don't recommend it for small children because of the little pieces and parts. And my daughter who is on the autism spectrum might lose it.

The bookmarks are available in three designs; in addition to the angel made with a divine crystal and opulent pearl, FSPI offers a paw print with a blue crystal and a crystal-packing star motif as well.

The company press release suggests using them to decorate your holiday trees, too.

I like them because they are made in the USA, they're beautiful, and they are easy to ship or take to family for folks who are many hours away. Shipping gifts or traveling with gifts can be challenging, and finding small-in-physical-size gifts that are substantial in quality is important.

You may order them via the Five Star Publications catalog.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter