Monday, July 19, 2010

Trash Talking

I must share a note that I wrote earlier today:

Twins are competing on the Wii. Sis is *winning*. And she's *trash talking* her brother. I wish I had the video camera. She's boasting, reminding him of losses, telling him there's probably nothing he can beat her at. Oh my. Those of us who know us, know our situation, know this is a reason to have a party! lol

They looked and sounded like typical sibs for a moment, and they were having so much fun!

There are moments when conditions are just right, where interaction is set at the right speed for my girl to process, and there are few enough attention grabbers that she is able to shift attention among them all with ease and competence. I love these moments.

2 comments:

Bekah and Corey said...

So glad you were able to observe that neat interaction today, Penny!

Erin said...

So awesome! I love that!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter