Thursday, October 9, 2008

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP (files)

I had a scare this afternoon. I wanted a nature study template from The Schoolhouse Planner that I had downloaded and saved in August, and when I tried to find/open my copy of the Planner, it was GONE. Poof! I couldn't find it. *silent gasp*

I replayed the past couple of months in my mind. In late July, the laptop was wiped out and reconfigured, and in September, the hard drive on the PC crashed and I had to start from scratch w/ a new hard drive. I figured that my Planner had disappeared with the computer changes.

Fortunately, with some encouragement, I dug a little deeper and somehow managed to find the Planner on the laptop.

It was a scare big enough to remind me to BACK UP, BACK UP, BACK UP! Always back up my files!!!

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter