Thursday, November 12, 2009

I met Santa

My washer and dryer died. Together. At the same time. I had to go pick out new ones tonight, and guess who was working the kitchen design center next to the appliance center of the do-it-yourself store?

Santa Claus, himself. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I felt like a little girl when I was talking to him tonight.

I asked the gentleman waiting on me how long Santa Claus had worked there, and he called Santa over to meet me. He doesn't get to work as much at the store in December, because he's busy meeting children and hearing what they want for Christmas. He gave me one of the cards that he gives the kids:

2 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

You have all the fun, I swear!!!!

walking said...

I am so glad that, in this terrible economy, that Santa Claus is still employed! :-)

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter