Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Coached For Life, a B&B Media Group, Inc. Book Review

My elementary-school-aged son began playing baseball several years ago. I was slightly concerned about what kind of coaches we would encounter. We have been fortunate to have coaches who are gentlemen, who put fun ahead of winning, who treat the players with respect while expecting the best of them.

When B&B Media Group offered me the opportunity to review, "Coached for Life", I jumped at the opportunity. I'm so glad I did.

I had not thought about the long-term impact of a coach on the life of a child (or young adult), nor had I spent any time reflecting upon the impact of a coach on an entire team.

Sometimes, a coach, or coachES, are so incredibly influential on each team member, that they impact the courses of every member on the team.

And "Coached For Life" is such a story.

I enjoyed "Coached For Life", as I read about the players whose lives were impacted not only while they were playing together under two unique coaches, but after they left school and headed out into real life. The testimonies these players relate about their lives and the impact their special coaches played is uplifting and inspiring.



B&B Media Group sent me a complimentary review copy of Coached For Life. I am not required to write a positive review in exchange for a review copy. I was not compensated for this review.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter