Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sweetest words (who needs drugs?)!!!!!!

The SWEETEST words:

"She is SO thrilled to have your daughter!"

from the director of the Learn-to-Skate program at a new-to-us arena this morning, as she told me which instructor Li'l Bit would have. You see, I called and spoke to two women there before I enrolled my girls. I wanted to be sure they are comfortable working with children with special needs. They are. They didn't hesitate.

I still blink back tears hours later to recall the director's face, her reassuring and genuine smile as she was talking to me this morning.

Who needs drugs? - all ya need is an experience like this one for an amazing high...



2 comments:

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

Hi there - visiting from the Autism Blogs Directory. What wonderful words to hear! We had a very good response from our local Cub Scouts for our son. Although we didn't continue going for other reasons, I was so happy to find people who were more than willing to accept and include him.

The Glasers said...

Those pictures warm my heart!!!!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter