Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ah-ha

Finally.

A reason for the dysregulation and upset (read the last several blog entries for more info) of the past two weeks: 'Rella complained of a sore in her mouth yesterday and last night, I noticed that she was grimacing every time she swallowed.

Autism mom Tammy Vice is familiar with the phenomenon of out-of-nowhere dysregulation that preceeds illness, and she shared with me me her name for the illness: Pre-Illness Syndrome. Tammy should write a song about it.

It is something viral. Unfortunately, it's a little like going on a bear hunt. Can't go over it. Can't go under it. Can't go around it. Gotta go through it. Hope it finishes running its course quickly and I get my sweet girl back really soon.


No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter