Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little closer...

I'm on a mission to capture a perfect photo of a hummingbird. (You are probably bored with my personal mission.) The battle is ME vs the HUMMINGBIRDS and I am losing. The hummingbirds are not cooperating (they are conspiring to taunt me as a group, and no, I am not exaggerating). Neither is the plant behind the hummingbird feeders. When I peek from inside the house, there are many hummingbirds around the feeders. As soon as I go outside, they hide. Hmmmmmph. I was able to move slightly closer to the feeder this afternoon and a couple of the teeny birds came in for a snack and graciously allowed me to snap a few photos.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

The second shot is beautiful. What ever you are doing, it is paying off!

Jamie
Fellow Crew Member

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter