Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting

I'm doing a lot of waiting today.

The new vehicle is going to the shop in a few minutes (I was told it is leaking oil when I took it for an oil change, Monday, although there is no oil on my garage floor). I hope it's something simple to repair. I cancelled quite a few appointments this week because I do not know how long I will be waiting without transportation.

I got a urine sample from my girl this morning, have to prep it, send it, and wait for results.

There's even some waiting about something that is not ready for publication.

But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter