Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Backwards Crossovers

I have been lax in posting video snippets from private skating lessons.
Perhaps you were becoming bored with them.
I am not. ;)
Maybe our relatives are the only ones peeking at my clips.

I've said it before; I'll say it again:

I wish I could find the thing for me that does what skating does for my girl.

These short clips show a progression from this week's lesson.

Backwards crossovers take motor planning and resilience along with shared attention, coordination, cooperation, co-regulation.







LOOK AT THIS SMILE:

changing gears; something different:



2 comments:

Stranded said...

what an awesome way to build trust and looks like a great relationship between teacher and student...she is fortunate to have found the thing that makes her feel this way, indeed.

Adoption of Jane said...

that is awesome!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter