Friday, October 8, 2010

Week in Review, October 4-8, 2010

With on-and-off tummy troubles this week, we have had an extremely relaxed week, skipping music therapy, karate, and jump rope. Art was cancelled. Little Bit upchucked one morning, had some other tummy issues on and off all week. I think she's better and then the tummy troubles return.

She grimaces when she swallows (her throat looks fine but may be sore due to post nasal drip), and she has awakened in the middle of the night several nights and took a while to go back to sleep. We're both tired. (*yawn*)

We did try a friends program and a dance class. And my girl went to her private skating lessons under protest.

Mostly, we have had a lot of the down time this week that comes with illness. I pray that the ickies are behind us.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

hope she's all better soon and that next week is gr8!

Anonymous said...

hope this helps you, I had tonsil stones and awful bad breath. My friend told me to check Oraltech Labs as it helped him get rid of bad breath and his post nasal drip. I've been following Oraltech Labs advice for about 4 months now and I feel much better, also at work people are not avoiding me anymore so it seems to have cured my bad breath as well.

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

tag.. you're it
http://growing-fruit.blogspot.com/2010/10/memetagyoure-it.html

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter