Sunday, October 10, 2010

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged: http://growing-fruit.blogspot.com/2010/10/memetagyoure-it.html

The rules are simple. The tagger gets to ask eight questions. The tagee answers the eight questions and asks eight questions of his/her choosing.

Here are the quesitons that I am supposed to answer:

What do you think of hot dogs? Blech. Hot dogs are gross. I do not ever remember eating a hot dog, although my mother tells me I did when I was little.

Are you waiting for something? Yes. I am unwilling to elaborate at this time.

If you would go back in time, how far would you go? Little House on the Prairie is the first thing that comes to mind.

What pulls you out of a bad mood? Music.

What book is nearest you right now? If you have more than one list them all..unless of course it is a bookshelf. In that case just limit it at 10. "Reaching Boys, Teaching Boys," a book I received as a surprise to review.

Exercise or diet? I need to begin both.

Has God spoken to you lately? If so, do you wish to share? He reminds me to trust in his timing.

When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? and part b...Do you sing in the shower? Start the water to get the water to the right temperature before stepping in. I love to sing; I rarely sing in the shower. Is that weird?

And now for my eight questions as the tagger:

Chocolate: Milk or dark? Milk.

Do you have an accent or dialect? I live in the Midwest and still have a heavy southern twang, a dialect, although when I go back "home" to Kentucky, folks there accuse me of having some "Northern" sounds in my words.

Is there a food that you detest? Raw onions. Casseroles are not my favorite.

What is your favorite time of the year? I have more than one. Spring is precious after a long, cold, gray snowy winter. Easter. Christmas.

Did you (do you) have a favorite color in the big 64-count Crayola box? Too many to name; but the brighter the better. ;)

Have you lived in one place all of your life, or have you moved? Hubby's job has taken us to three states, Tennessee, Michigan, and California. While we moved four times in eight years to three states, in our early married years, we've been in one place the past 14 years. We have never moved with children.

Favorite Bible verse(s)? Jeremiah 29:11. Proverbs 3:5-6. Isaiah 40:31.

Paper or plastic? Paper, when I forget my cloth bags.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter