Saturday, June 20, 2009

New resource: "What Is Communion?"

Victoria L. Stankus has written a book for children about communion and she is getting the word out about it. I have *not* reviewed the book, so I can't comment on it at all. It sounds like a wonderful book!

Penny

Here's Victoria's note:

I am so excited to tell you about a book I have written and just had published on LuLu.com!

For those of you who are interested, the book includes a simple explanation of what Communion is (more of a Protestant version). It also explains who Jesus is, why He came to earth, why He had to sacrifice Himself for our sins, and simple steps for trusting in Jesus as Savior.

It is intended for parents or teachers to read to their children and discuss along the way. Those with special learning needs may also be able to benefit from this book because it has a combination of simple, black & white illustrations and easy words. My own daughter is starting to understand more since I started reading this book to her.

My dad did most of the illustrations for the book, and my husband was the Editor. It is a very special book to me.

If you want to see a preview of the book, please click on the link in my signature line, then click on the title of the book. It may take a moment for it to show up.

By the way, if you decide you would like to place an order, during the month of JUNE you can get a 10% discount when you enter this code on the checkout page: JUNECONTEST10

God bless,

~ Victoria L. Stankus, Author ~
http://stores.lulu.com/mygodissobig

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter