Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TOS Magazine Subscriber Freebie Alert

I just opened an e-mail from The Old Schoolhouse. The magazine folks have created a special section for subscribers. They call it "Teacher's Toolbox". Subscribers use their store login info to access it.

I've been a subscriber for a couple of years.

And today is the first day I've looked into this toolbox. (I wonder what I have missed in the past???)

Took me a while to figure out how to log in - the page is wider than my screen and I had to go to the far-right-hand side of the page to find the log-in box.

Anyway, this month's free e-book in "Teacher's Toolbox" is a Write Shop StoryBuilder. If you've not used StoryBuilders, and you are a subscriber to TOS magazine, head over to the Teacher's Toolbox, log in, and grab this one. It is available through March 31st. I already own it. I blogged about it here.

I think I'll pack this one on the suitcase for our time in the hotel during our move transition.

I found out through the grapevine that next month's "Teacher's Toolbox" is all about camping.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter