Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New products to review!

I thought I'd take a minute to let you know what new products have landed on my front porch or inbox in case you hadn't noticed my "Penny's '09/'10 TOS Crew Participants & Reviews" sidebar.
Guardian Angel Publishing sent us several e-books, and I have to tell you, I really do like the story that spotlights parts of speech in different colors. Stay tuned -- we have five e-books to tell you about.
Studypod sent us a book holder, something I wish I'd had many years ago in high school and college.
Sue Patrick's Workbox System e-book arrived in the inbox today, and I am challenged to implement a system aimed at more student independence during a time when our priority is interdependence.
Nature Friend Magazine and Nutrition 101 Choose Life have been here a little while. Expect reviews soon.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter