Sunday, December 19, 2010

Toy Ideas - (a positive radio show)

Sometimes, I hear really useful information on a radio show. Take, for instance, My Great Kid's show dedicated an entire show to talk about toys for children. In addition to interviewing Toy Expert Elizabeth Werner about the hot toys, video games and shopping ideas for the this year's Christmas season, they talked with Chris Matthews co-owner of Razzmatazz Toys.

Watch this web site for podcast info even after the holidays if you're looking for more toy ideas that use the imagination and incorporate active participation.

One toy that Werner described is something I want to look for. I'd like to see it up close. It's by Lego, and it is called Creationary. I found it on the internet here.

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter