Friday, March 26, 2010

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

The last two presenters of the day are two of my favorite people, evah. I've known both of them for almost nine years, from the earliest days of my journey on this autism pathway. I've seen their hearts, their compassion for the children, the parents and the families, at professional and personal levels. I am blessed and privileged to know them.

Mom Stephanie Harlan spoke on the topic of "Parents Empowered: How to get from Help! To Hope!" and she featured footage of her son, recovered, testifying before the state legistlature last year.
One of my favorite lines from her presentation was the title of this blog post, "Never give up hope." Another one is, "Believe that autism is treatable...surround youself with believers."

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter