Monday, April 13, 2009

A Resource from Ruth Graham

As homeschool convention season approaches, I thought I'd share with you a resource I bought a year ago, (half price!), at the Zondervan booth in the exhibit hall.

Last year, at my very first homeschool convention, I bought a book called, "Step into the Bible, 100 Bible Stories for Family Devotions," by Ruth Graham.

It's good enough to share with you!

Maybe you're looking for a "between-you-and-me" resource to use with a child who is developmentally delayed, or with your family, or with young children. This one meets those needs.

Peek inside HERE.

Each devotional retells a Bible story on two pages, with one page for the story and another page for follow-up questions and a memory verse. Each story takes about 10 minutes--perfect for a child learning to build attention and listening skills. The photographs inside are absolutely beautiful.

1 comment:

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

i love her stuff. we have a Christmas story by her.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou -

Stat Counter